Two years ago...
NOW....

We had a great time at the Fall Festival. I love this time of year. For Halloween this year Ryker wants to be a pumpkin and Ivy said "I want to be a mermaid riding a unicorn holding a flower"...wow! Well luckily (saving me lots of sewing time) we found a unicorn costume and she said "Mom, this costume is so beautiful I guess I could just be a unicorn." :)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! I love how big Ryker has gotten! Ahhh Flagstaff, we miss it! Pete says hi!
APRIL!!! and regan and adorable family too! hi, i feel like i've been hunting for your blog forever, wanting to reconnect and see what is up! and now i have finally found it and am just thrilled to see your cute family and you two looking so great! (this comment area is not the best venue for a lot of updating, but lets catch up okay?)
miss you! jesie ostermiller (and nate :)
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! Oh my goodnes...what cute kiddos you have...the are stunning!! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment