Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A day in the life of...

Skylar Marie and her first OREO!Had to get in the bath to clean off this mess!
Nice and Clean again.

NO JOKE ten minutes later while I was trying to post these pics Ryker (without asking mom)gave Skylar her second Oreo...

And we start all over.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Ok Apes!! I'm a bad friend... I didn't think you blogged. You little Skylar is darling. Just to let you know, we haven't met her yet..umhmm.... I hope all is well with your cute little family. Keep in touch please. Are you on facebook?
I just today realized that you posted the giveaway on your blog... I feel really bad and I owe you something good! How about you make a road trip up here so I don't have to mail it ha ha. Tell Regan hello and give him lots of hugs and kisses from Berk.

Lindsay said...

April!
I just saw a link to your blog on Jesie's blog today- oh I it is so fun to see you! I miss you guys. I think about you all the time- seems funny after all these years of not seing eachother. But, whenever there is a choice to laugh or to cry, I think of you. :)
Now, I'll have to check up on you, now that I know you are blogging. yeah!
Love,
Lindsay O