Monday, September 7, 2009

WOW I GUESS I COULD POST :)

Well Sorry I'm not the best bloger in AZ, But my goal this year is to have at least one post a month and add some of our friends to my blogie list so I don't forget how to find them.

THIS IS US ON THE FOURTH OF JULY WATCHING
THE FLAGSTAFF FIREWORKS!

1 comment:

emily ballard said...

Hi, April! I can't remember where Lindsey posted your contact information, so I'll have to reply to you here :) It seems like she wasn't sure of the info, so I didn't put it in my phone.

We did think of you when we were in Arizona. . . but by the time we were to Flagstaff we were super anxious to finish off the drive and get out of the car!

Thank you for your gracious offers. We had a great time in Arizona, so I'm sure we'll return again, and we will definitely schedule a stop with the Jirsas! Steve wants to know why you haven't ever come to visit us in Utah? (Because you should.) He had a great time looking at your blog. Kept saying you didn't look old enough to have three kids. . .

We looked you up on facebook a while back, but didn't see you there? I added your blog to my list so we can keep in touch, but you ought to email me all of your contact info: emily@thesonoragrill.com.