Monday, March 16, 2009

For my amiga Amy.

for the fun of giving
The first five people who respond to this post will get something made by me.

Restrictions:
1 - I get to give you anything I want to give you.
2 - But it will be just for you.
3 - You'll receive it by the end of April
4 - You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same giveaway to 5 people.
5 - Don't forget to take a picture of what you get.

I can hardly wait!!!
(Thanks Amy...what a fun idea)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

So, I get something? Maybe it is a phone clip so I will have my phone with me to get your phone calls... I believe i am "it" right now :)

regano said...

Shanalyn gets this spot....she couldn't leave a post but wants her godd-ol-sis to whip up something crafty for her. :)

A & E said...

APRIL!!!!! This is Amber! (from good ol' living scriptures) I don't have your phone number, but I'm dying to see how you and your cute little family are! Email me: afetters@gmail.com :)

Paul and Robyn Fox Family said...

Is is too late?

Kristi said...

Hey April- we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!