By mile three I was thinking what in the world did I sign up for and by mile 8 I was hating how you could see the top and still had two STEEP miles to go before the downhill. WOW hats off the the seventy year old man that flew right by me!(and all the 60, 50, 40 yr olds too) :)
I'm glad I did it...Thanks to the ladies that let me jump into their group last minute.
This was a great, HARD, trip. I guess I'll just have to wait and see where my ADD takes me next. :)
Here is a link to race info for anyone who is interested in dragging yourself 17 miles up and down a mountain pass. Oh and p.s.your supposed to be running. http://www.imogenerun.com//
I'm glad I did it...Thanks to the ladies that let me jump into their group last minute.This was a great, HARD, trip. I guess I'll just have to wait and see where my ADD takes me next. :)
Here is a link to race info for anyone who is interested in dragging yourself 17 miles up and down a mountain pass. Oh and p.s.your supposed to be running. http://www.imogenerun.com//

2 comments:
Congrats April!!! That is so awesome that you did it!!!! Great job!
Wow congrats on completing the race. One of my friends Heather Palmer was there competing. She says it is just so amazing to finish. You have to have so much will power and stamina. Way to go!
Post a Comment