Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here is our new little lady!



9 comments:

Kristi said...

She is sooooo precious! I can't wait to see her in real life!!! Congrats!

dani said...

she is beautiful! congrats! i love her name as well! you guys did a good job!

The Becker Bunch said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!! I'm SO happy to be able to leave a comment...it's Nikki Becker from NAU, by the way! Your family is beautiful! Congratulations on the newest addition!

Paul and Robyn Fox Family said...

April, I went on and on telling Paul that you never update your blog. I was going to prove it to him by showing him your blog, and what do I find: You made a liar out of me. I love Skyler's pictures. Did Amy take them?

Betts Family said...

Okay she is darling. . .what cute pictures and I love your new blog!!

MindyLou said...

Yea!! I'm so very happy to see this little beauty!! Ohh...please give her a big smooch from auntie mindy, uncle drewfus & baby Halle! Congrats to you & your beautiful family!! Sorry we've been playing phone tag...I can't wait to hear all the labor/delivery details! Peace out little mamma!

amber belmonte said...

oh my gosh! how adorable! congrats to both of you! we miss you guys like crazy! it's been WAY TOO LONG :)

Jamie said...

I love the pics! Skylar is sure cute! i am glad you finally updated your blog!

Bethany said...

muahahaha.... i found your blog!
Your kids are so adorable and you know i'd only say it if it were true!

-bethany (btskelton@gmail.com)